Faculty Tech Support
Whether you need tech support or you are interested in launching a project using technology, providing students with online course materials or looking for ways to engage students using technology, we can help.
Support is available for faculty to keep courses running smoothly with technology, as well as get in-depth consultations on designing blended or online-only courses. Contact email@example.com to request consultations and/or get started with:
- Presenting class materials, give quizzes/assignments and track grades using Blackboard Learn
- Recording lectures and post them online using Echo360
- Offering virtual office hours or class sessions using Collaborate
- Posing questions to students and immediately collect and view the responses with clickers
- Initiating, conducting or participating in videoconferences
- Streaming and recording video in Blackboard Learn, as well as tracking user engagement for assigned or submitted videos using Kaltura
Students benefit from a rich classroom environment and readily accessible course materials and resources.
General Tech Support
Immediate tech support, available during extended hours, is available from the Blackboard Learn Help Desk. Call us anytime for urgent issues or questions concerning Blackboard, clickers, web conferencing or any other tech problem.
Teaching with Technology
Ready to develop or refresh your online course? These tools, resources and experts are here for you:
Teaching Innovation & Pedagogical Support provides instructions, training and best practices for incorporating technology in your course or for conducting an online-only course.
Instructional Design and Support Services at Global Campus partners with faculty to determine which types of technology are the best to deliver educational content and promote interaction. This includes everything from lecture captures to in-house demonstration videos to interactive team discussion boards.