If you are new to the University of Arkansas, activate your UARK account to securely access online university services.
To activate your UARK Account:
- Go to Password Manager and enter your University ID. Click Continue.
- Faculty and staff can get their University ID numbers from office administrative personnel.
- Students can find their University ID numbers in their admissions packets or contact Admissions or the Office of the Registrar.
- Enter your date of birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format. Click Continue.
- Read the Code of Computing Practices, and answer the three questions. Click Next.
- Complete the security quiz. Write down your UARK username and email address.
- Click Create your security question. Complete the form to set up your security question and answer. Click Submit.
- Click Change your password. Follow the instructions on the page to enter and verify your new password. Click Submit.
Your UARK username appears before @uark.edu or @email.uark.edu in your University of Arkansas email address. For example, the username for email@example.com is jdoe.
Learn more about using your UARK Account.