Exchange Setup for Macs
Set up your UARK Exchange Online mailbox in Outlook 2011/Oulook 2016 or macOS Mail. To set up Exchange Online on other alternative apps, use the generic email settings.
- Open Outlook. In the Welcome window, check the "make Outlook the default application
for email, calendar, and contacts" box.
Note: If the Welcome window does not open automatically, click Tools and select Accounts.
- Click Add Account. Select the Exchange or Office365 account type.
- In the "Exchange account information" drop-down, enter your UARK email address in the Email address field.
- Enter your UARK username and password.
- Leave the "Configure automatically" box checked.
- Click Add Account. If prompted, enter "UA Exchange" in the Account Description field.
- Close the Accounts window and begin using Outlook.
Some Exchange features may have limited functionality in macOS Mail (OS X Mail) and iCal.
- Open Mail. If the Mail Setup Wizard does not open automatically, click Mail and select Add Account.
- Select Exchange and click Continue.
- Enter your full name, UARK email address and password. Click Continue.
- If prompted, enter "UA Exchange" in the Account Description field.
- If prompted, enter "outlook.office365.com" in the Server Address field. Click Continue.
- Review your information and click Continue.
- Leave "Address Book" and "iCal" checked to configure these apps for your Exchange account. Uncheck them if you do not wish to configure them at this time.
- Click Done.