You are here: Home → Help DeskAt the University of Arkansas, you can expect a high level of IT support. Contact the Help Desk at 479-575-2905 when you need help with your UARK account, your network connection, other IT Services supported software and services, or if you experience an outage.
Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To report a network outage or a host system problem after hours, call 479-575-2904.
IT Services Arkansas Union Help Desk, next to the General Access Computing Lab
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
IT Services ADSB Help Desk, 155 Razorback Rd./ADSB 100A
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
When experiencing a problem with an IT Services-hosted online system such as ISIS, Blackboard Learn, wireless, or email, follow these tips before reporting the problem as an outage:
- Check the Alert Calendar for planned maintenance that might be affecting the system.
- See the Support Checklist Tech Article for information on system requirements and to ensure your computer settings are correct.
- Report an outage to the Help Desk at 479-575-2905 or after hours at 479-575-2904.
To request help online, use AskIT. An IT Services representative will contact you within two business days.
Forms and Documents
A complete list of IT Services request forms and other documents is available at Forms and Documents.
Technology Partners for Faculty and Staff
When faculty and staff need support regarding desktop equipment or the network, the first step is to contact a technology partner. Each department has a technology partner who works closely with IT Services. See the Tech Partners Tech Article to find the name and contact information of your tech partner.
- Departments: For assistance with an official university website, or before applying for one, please contact your college or department's webmaster. University Relations provides a list of webmasters at the university.
- Registered Student Organizations: IT Services provides technical support for existing RSO websites through AskIT or the Help Desk. Learn more about creating and managing an RSO website at Department/RSO Websites.
- Personal Websites: IT Services provides technical support for personal websites through AskIT or the Help Desk. Learn more about creating and managing a personal website at Personal Websites.