BASIS Admin Accounts
Users who log directly into BASIS, or log into webBASIS as administrators, use a BASIS Admin username and password.
Although most BASIS Admin usernames are the same as UARK usernames, your BASIS Admin password cannot be the same as your UARK password.
Due to the sensitive nature of employee and financial information stored in BASIS, Admin users are locked out after five (5) consecutive failed login attempts. Admin users are required to update their BASIS passwords every 120 days.
Staff required to enter information into BASIS can request administrative access by logging into webbasis.uark.edu and clicking Admin ID Request.
See all BASIS Tech Articles.
Update BASIS Admin Password
- Go to the Admin logon screen and enter your BASIS ADMIN username and password.
- Tab to the New Password field and enter your new password.
- You will be prompted to "Confirm by rekeying your password." Enter your new password again. Press Enter.
- Passwords must contain at least one number, one uppercase and one lowercase character.
- The following special characters are allowed: # $ @
- Passwords cannot be reused within the last six changes.
Reset BASIS Admin Password
If you have forgotten your password or have been locked out due to failed login attempts, take your University ID to one of the IT Help Desks during business hours. You can also contact your department's leave administrator to unlock your BASIS account. An email containing your temporary password will be sent to your UARK email account.
Off campus? Complete and fax the BASIS Admin Password Reset form.