Research Data Services
Research Data Services (RDS) offers statistical software support, research database support, and one-on-one consultation and assistance with research methods and analysis.
RDS support includes:
- Assistance with selection and implementation of primary and secondary data collection methods
- Assistance with submission of survey instruments to the Institutional Review Board (IRB) for approval
- Assistance with access to public domain and site licensed research databases
- Assistance with data management and preparation of data for analysis
- Consultation and recommendations for selecting statistical methods to meet project objectives
- Recommendations for selection of software to meet reporting objectives
RDS also supports the following statistical software packages: AMOS, JMP, Mathematica, SAS System, SPSS, SigmaPlot, Stata and SYSTAT.
The University of Arkansas is a member of the ICPSR (www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR), providing all faculty, staff and students with access to the ICPSR data resources.