Digital Measures Implementation Project
IT Services is implementing Digital Measures in collaboration with the Office of the Provost. Digital Measures will provide a centralized faculty activity repository across all colleges, departments and units.
- Compliance with programmatic and regional accrediting bodies
- Support for faculty in managing professional dossiers
- Greater visibility into faculty accomplishments
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis for measuring strategic goals
- Streamlined reporting processes for faculty and administrators
- Self-service for faculty to update departmental directory profile information
When a college is onboarded into the system, IT Services meets with chairs/heads to review processes and discuss their unique needs, as well as provide training and support for faculty and administrators. During the implementation, IT Services enters three years of historical faculty CV data for each college.
Note: New faculty who begin work after their college has been onboarded will be responsible for importing their own data.
The following colleges and schools are currently in the process of being onboarded to Digital Measures:
- Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences
- Mullins Library
- College of Engineering
Several colleges are now using Digital Measures for the annual review cycle. Faculty activity profiles, training and processes have been completed for the following colleges:
- College of Education and Health Professions
- Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences
- Fay Jones School of Architecture
- School of Law
- Walton College of Business
Already Using Digital Measures?
Visit the university's Digital Measures page to log in, sign up for training, find how tos and more.