BASIS Admin Accounts
Request Admin Access
Staff required to enter information into BASIS can request administrative access by logging into webbasis.uark.edu and clicking Admin ID Request.
Update BASIS Admin Password
- Go to the Admin logon screen, and then enter your BASIS ADMIN username and password.
- Tab to the New Password field, and then enter your new password.
- You will be prompted to "Confirm by rekeying your password." Enter your new password again.
- Press Enter.
Reset BASIS Admin Password
Due to the sensitive nature of employee and financial information stored in BASIS, Admin users are locked out after five (5) consecutive failed login attempts. Admin users are required to update their BASIS passwords every 120 days.
If you have forgotten your password or have been locked out due to failed login attempts, take your University ID to the IT Help Desk at the Arkansas Union during business hours. You can also contact your department's leave administrator to unlock your BASIS account. An email containing your temporary password will be sent to your UARK email account.
Off campus? Complete and fax the BASIS Admin Password Reset form.
Most BASIS Admin usernames are the same as the owners' UARK usernames, but your BASIS Admin password cannot be the same as your UARK password.
- Passwords must be exactly eight characters long.
- Passwords must contain at least one number, one uppercase and one lowercase character.
- The following special characters are allowed: # $ @
- Passwords cannot be reused within the last six changes.