SAS Web Application
The SAS Stored Processes Web Application allows access to U of A Standardized Reports to run historical BASIS data reports from Data Warehouse using a web browser.
Heads up! Off-campus computers must be connected to the campus VPN to access this site.
- Go to the SAS Stored Process Web Application by copying and pasting this address into
your web browser:
- Log in with your UARK username and password.
Note: If you get a sign-in error, you may need to request Data Warehouse access.
- Click the “List Available Stored Process and Reports” link near the bottom of the
- Open the U of A Standardized Reports folder. Expand a folder by clicking the plus (+) or by double-clicking.
- Click the report you want to run.
- Complete the form that displays on the right. Click Run.