Sign into Your VoIP Desk Phone
To get started with your AudioCodes 405HD or 445HD VoIP phone, sign in with your UARK Office 365 account:
- Press Sign-in and select Web Sign-in (Cloud).
- The phone will display a link and a pairing code. Open your web browser and go to the link (May need to use private browser for secondary and CAP accounts).
- When prompted for Device Login, enter the pairing code displayed on your phone. Click Continue.
- Enter or select your email address. Log in with your @uark.edu email address and UARK password. Confirm you are signing into the Teams SIP Gateway.
Note: It might take a few minutes for your phone to complete registration.
- When registration is complete, your phone will prompt you to create a 6-digit unlock
code (e.g. 654321). Re-enter the unlock code and press Save.
Note: To turn off the unlock code, press Menu, select Settings and then select Device Security. Scroll down and change the "Locking the Device" option to Disabled.
All done! Your phone will display your campus phone number on the screen.