Automatically forward your messages to a personal email account.
UARK Gmail (email.uark.edu)
While students can forward their UARK email to outside accounts, sending or receiving university-related information from a non-UARK account is prohibited by university policy. If you are a student employee, learn how to get an Exchange Online mailbox for sending email related to university business and/or student information.
- Log into email.uark.edu using your UARK username and password.
- Click the Settings gear icon and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP at the top of the page.
- Click Add a forwarding address and enter the email address where you want messages to be automatically forwarded. Click Next.
- Select Proceed to confirm that you entered the email address correctly. Click OK.
- Check your Inbox at email.uark.edu for an email from Google confirming your setting to forward email. Click the link in the email to confirm.
- Check the inbox of your forwarding email address for an email confirming your setting to forward email. Click the Confirm button.
- Follow steps one through three above to return to the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" settings for your UARK Gmail mailbox. Click Verify.
- Select the option to forward a copy of incoming mail to your forwarding address. Click Save Changes.
Exchange Online (outlook.office.com)
Sending or receiving university-related information from a non-UARK account is prohibited by university policy. Faculty and staff are not authorized to forward their UARK email to a non-UARK mailbox.
Departments may request secondary or sponsored accounts to use in lieu of individual UARK accounts for official correspondence.