Wipe Data from Stolen or Lost Mobile Device
If your phone or other mobile device is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised, you can protect your identity by remotely wiping sensitive data from the device using the Office 365 Outlook Web App (OWA).
It is also a good practice to wipe a device that you are no longer using. Doing a remote wipe will remove all synchronized information and personal settings from the device, returning the device to its original factory settings.
- Log into outlook.office.com with your UARK email address and password.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner. Click Mail under "Your app settings."
- On the left, click General and select Mobile devices.
- Select the phone or other mobile device to be wiped.
- Click the "Wipe All Data" icon and click OK.
- Click "Remove Phone from List."
A recovered device can be added back to the list of mobile devices by syncing your email and calendar from the device.