Antivirus for Windows (Off Campus)
Download and install Symantec AntiVirus for an off-campus personal computer running Windows. Your UARK email address and password are required.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
Before you install Symantec AntiVirus
It is important to make sure you've uninstalled other antivirus software such as free trials or older versions of Symantec, Norton, McAfee, PCCillin, etc. before installing Symantec AntiVirus from the university. Go to Programs and Features in the Control Panel to remove the old software.
Updated to version 14.0 MP1 on February 27, 2017
By clicking the download links, you accept the license agreement below.
- Download Symantec Endpoint Security 14.0 for 32-bit
- Download Symantec Endpoint Security 14.0 for 64-bit
Log in using your full UARK email address and password. You may be requested to select Other Account. Click Yes if you receive a message warning that downloads may be harmful to your computer.
This version of Symantec Endpoint Security is compatible with 10. For Windows 7, it may be necessary to right-click on the installation file and select the "Run as administrator" option.
- I am a student, faculty or staff member of the University of Arkansas Fayetteville campus.
- I will not redistribute or publish this software in any fashion.
- I agree that upon termination of my status as a student, faculty or staff member of the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville campus, I will uninstall all licensed copies of this software that I have installed on my personal computer(s). I understand this software is licensed by the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville for use on university-owned personal computers and that faculty, staff and students may install one copy on their personal computer during their affiliation with the university.
When installing SEPS on a production server, the recommendation is to use the Custom option and remove "Network Threat Protection" (firewall), limiting the number of open inbound ports by default.