Technology Enhanced Classroom Document Camera
Campus Standard Technology Enhanced Classrooms installed by IT Services are equipped with a tabletop room controller and projector that allows input from the classroom computer, a laptop, an auxiliary device and the document camera. The document camera can be operated directly or by using the classroom computer.
Get a list of campus standard classroom locations.
Document Camera with Classroom Computer
The document camera is controlled with the Ladibug application when using the classroom computer.
- Open the Ladibug application from the desktop shortcut or the Windows Start menu.
- Click the Ladibug icon to the right of the main window. Click the Power button icon to turn on the document camera.
- Place your document under the document camera.
- Click the "Display Live Images" icon in Ladibug. The Auto Tune feature will activate automatically, self-adjusting the illumination lamps and focusing on whatever is under the document camera.
Click the Ladibug icon to access other options such as Zoom, Panning, Freeze, and Power. Freeze will hold the previous image in place while switching to another document or application. When finished, click the Power button icon to turn off the document camera. Close the Ladibug application.
Watch this video to learn more about using the document camera.
Direct from Document Camera
Using the document camera, materials can be displayed directly to the projector without the classroom computer.
- Make sure the Document Camera button is selected on the tabletop room controller.
- Turn the camera on.
- Use the Zoom, Panning and Freeze buttons to control the display. Freeze will hold the previous image in place while switching to another document.
- When finished, turn the power off.
- Press the Computer button on the tabletop room controller.