SAS Tutorial Information
Faculty and students can access SAS e-Learning materials with a licensed copy of SAS.
- Purchase a copy of SAS from the University of Arkansas.
For faculty and staff: sitelicense.uark.edu
For students: studentsitelicense.uark.edu
- Go to the SAS My Training login page.
- Click the Create button on the right to create a SAS profile. Complete the form.
Note: In the email field, provide your university email address (for example, "firstname.lastname@example.org").
- After completing the form, click Create Profile.
- An activation email will be sent to your university inbox. Click the link, or copy the URL and paste it into your browser.
- Create a SAS profile password (not your UARK password), and click Set Password.
- Click Continue. You might be prompted to log in with your new SAS profile information.
- In the "To Activate a New Product" field, enter the university's access code:
- Click Submit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the product list. Check the "Yes, I accept the License Agreement" box and click Submit.
Select an e-Learning class from the list to get started.
For assistance accessing SAS e-Learning materials, contact Ling Ting at email@example.com.