Skype for Business Windows Setup
The Skype for Business application for Windows is available to faculty and staff through the campuswide Office 365 license. To access Skype features directly in Outlook or other Office applications, you must be logged into Skype.
Note: Skype for Business is automatically installed with Office 365. To install Skype separately, follow the instructions below.
- Go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3139711
- Click the link for the 32-bit or 64-bit installer. When prompted to run or save, click Run.
- If you receive the "User Account Control" warning, click Yes.
- Click Install Now. Click Close when the installation is complete.
- Open "Skype for Business" from the Start menu or screen.
Note: You may be prompted to restart Skype for Business. Click the Start Now button to continue.
- In the Sign-in address field, enter your full UARK email address, for example, "email@example.com."
- In the Password field, enter your UARK password. Click Sign In.