Virtual Desktops Windows Setup
IT Services provides a suite of virtual desktop environments. To access your virtual desktop services, install the VMware Horizon Client.
- Download the VMware Horizon Client installer.
- Double-click to run the installer file.
- If prompted, click Yes in the "Windows User Account" dialog box. Click Next.
- Check the box to accept the terms in the License Agreement. Click Next.
- Click Next to accept the default options. Click Next to accept program default features.
- Enter "vdesk2.uark.edu" as the name of the "Default Horizon Connection Server." Click Next.
- Make sure the "Show in Options menu" box is checked. Click Next.
- Click Next to accept the default shortcuts. Click Install.
- Click Finish to complete. Click Yes to restart your computer.