Virtual Desktops Mac Setup
IT Services provides a suite of virtual desktop environments, such as vLab for students and customized department environments for faculty and staff. To access your virtual desktop, install VMware Horizon Client.
- Download the VMware Horizon Client installer.
- Double-click to open the installer and click Agree.
- Drag the "VMware Horizon Client" icon to the Applications folder.
- Double-click the Applications folder and then double-click "VMware Horizon Client." Click Open.
- Click Continue. If prompted, enter your Keychain password.
- Click New Server.
- Enter "https://vdesk2.uark.edu" as the name of the Connection Server. Click Connect.
- Enter your UARK username and password. Click Login.