VPN Windows Setup
Install Pulse Secure to connect to the University of Arkansas virtual private network (VPN) or University Libraries VPN using Windows.
- Click to download the appropriate installer for your computer.
- When prompted, choose to run the installer.
- When installation is complete, click the Pulse Secure icon in the Windows icon tray to open the application.
- Click the plus (+) icon to add a new connection.
- In the Name field, enter a description for the connection, for example, "UARK VPN" or "Library VPN."
- In the Server URL field, enter "vpn.uark.edu."
Note: To connect to the University Libraries VPN, enter "vpn.uark.edu/library."
- Click Add. The new connection should appear in the Connections list.
- Select the VPN and click Connect.
- Enter your UARK username and password and check the "Save settings" box.
- Click Connect to start a VPN session. To end a session, click Disconnect in the main Pulse Secure window.