Printing from the Web
Log into printsmart.uark.edu to print documents, check your printing quota, add Razorbuck$, etc. With Web Print, you can submit PDFs or documents from Excel, Word and PowerPoint to any Tech Spot lab printer on campus.
Submit a Document to Print
- Log into printsmart.uark.edu with your UARK username and password.
Note: If you're using a mobile device, click "View in Desktop Mode" before continuing.
- Click "Submit a Job." Select a printer.
Note: You can choose from black & white, color, and/or duplex.
- Click the "2. Print Options and Account Selection" button.
- Enter the number of copies you want to print.
- Click Upload Documents. Click "Upload from Computer."
- Select the document and click Open. Click "Upload & Complete."
A green bar will show at the top of the screen when your document is submitted. Within 24 hours, go to any of the listed computer labs and release the print job from the printing station.