Office 365 Mobile Setup
Install and set up Office 365 and OneDrive on your iPhone, iPad or Android mobile devices.
Attention: Take caution when storing sensitive, confidential information in OneDrive. Ensure that your device is password protected. Learn more about securing sensitive data.
If you don't have any of the Office apps on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can download one or all of them by searching for them individually in the App Store or Google Play, or use the links below.
iPhone/iPad: Download Office Apps
Android: Download Office Apps
Set Up Office 365 on iPhone, iPad or Android
Once Office is installed, follow these instructions to log in and get started:
- Tap any Office app to open it. Swipe through the introduction, and tap Sign in.
- Enter your full UARK email address, for example, "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- Enter your UARK password.
- Tap "Create and Edit Documents" to start working on your documents.
- Open OneDrive and find the file you created using Office 365 Online.
About Office 365
Office 365 is free for students, faculty and staff, and it can be installed on up to five of your devices at a time. For help with Office 365 on your smartphone or tablet, contact the IT Help Desk or create a ticket.