Office 365 Online Apps
Attention: Take caution when storing sensitive, confidential information in OneDrive. Ensure that your device is password protected. Learn more about securing sensitive data.
Use Office 365 apps anywhere from any web browser. With Office Online, you don't have to have Office apps installed on your device to create and save documents.
Faculty and staff email is accessible on the web using the Office 365 Outlook Web App (OWA).
Get Started With Online Apps
- Log into portal.office.com with your full UARK email address, for example, "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- Enter your UARK password.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of the online apps available to you.
- Click one of the tiles, for example, Word.
- Click "New blank document" or click one of your files under Recent.
- To edit, click Edit Document, then select "Edit in Browser."
These files are saved in your OneDrive or you can save to your computer.
About Office 365
Office 365 is free for students, faculty and staff, and it can be installed on up to five of your devices at a time. For help with Office 365 on your laptop, smartphone or tablet, contact the IT Help Desk or create a ticket.
For assistance with Microsoft Office 365 apps and services, try the Remote Support and Recovery Assistant.