Sharing an Exchange Calendar
An Exchange Online calendar can be shared with another person or with the public. Sharing calendars allows another person to view or "pencil in" events for someone else. Although calendar sharing gives another person read or write access, ownership of the calendar stays exclusively with the original account owner.
Share a Calendar
Note: Delegate status is only available when sharing with other UARK accounts. If you are sharing a calendar with a non-UARK email account, an .ics file will be sent for them to view in their own calendar application.
Note: If you are addint a calendar for a UARK account, enter the email address or full nae in the From Directory field. If you are adding a calendar for a non-UARK account, enter the calendar URL in the Internet Calendar field.
Change Sharing Permissions
Publish Public Calendar
Note: A web URL and an ICS address will be provided. You can distribute these links to share your public calendar with others.
Stop Publishing a Calendar
- Log into outlook.office.com with your UARK email address and password.
- Click the Settings gear in the top right. Under the header "Your app settings," select Calendar.
- From the menu on the left, click Publish calendar.
- Select the calendar that you want to stop publishing or sharing.
- From the Select permissions drop-down menu, select Not shared.
- Click Save.