Google Apps for Faculty and Staff
With UARK Gmail, students have access to Google Drive, Calendar and Hangouts. Faculty and staff can create a Google account to share Google Drive content with students. By creating a Google account attached to your university email account, you will have access to Google Drive and Calendar services, excluding Gmail.
Before sharing Google Drive content, read the Google Apps and Accessibility Guidelines Tech Article.
- Go to google.com.
- If you are signed in with a personal Google account, sign out and follow the links to Add a new account.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Click "I prefer to use my current email address."
- Enter your UARK email address. For example, "email@example.com."
- Create a password, and enter it again to confirm. You will receive an email in your Exchange Online mailbox verifying your account creation.