SAS is an integrated suite of analytics software products available by site license and in computer labs, enabling:
- Data entry, retrieval and management
- Report writing and graphics
- Statistical and mathematical analysis
- Business forecasting and decision support
- Operations research and project management
- Applications development
The core of the SAS system consists of:
- The SAS programming language used to manage data
- Software tools for data analysis and reporting
- The SAS Macro Facility
- Windowing environment with a graphical interface including menus, keyboard and mouse use
More information about SAS software is available at support.SAS.com.
- Faculty or staff can purchase a SAS site license by submitting a request on the IT Services Site License website. When you purchase a statistical site license, an email with a download link and installation instructions will be sent to your UARK account. The SAS Enterprise Guide is included under the current SAS site license and is installed by default.
- The annual license period is from July 1 to June 30. Faculty and staff will receive an annual renewal notice with instructions from IT Services in late May or June. After renewing your SAS site license, a link to the download and installation instructions will be emailed to your UARK account.
- Students can purchase a SAS site license by submitting a request using the Student Software Site License Request form.
- If you have purchased a new computer and need SAS reinstalled, contact email@example.com.
- Upgrades are free.