UAConnect: Create a Homepage - Administrative
To create a new homepage follow the instructions below.
Note: you can create multiple homepages allowing you to combine the necessary screens forspecific tasks.
Create the Homepage
- Log into UAConnect.
- Navigate to the desired page. This example will show you how to add the Search for
- Navigate to the desired page. In this example, click Curriculum Management, then Schedule
of Classes, and finally Class Search to open that page.
- Navigate to the desired page. In this example, click Curriculum Management, then Schedule of Classes, and finally Class Search to open that page.
- Once the page is open, click the Menu icon from that page.
- Select Add to Homepage.
- Select from available homepages OR create a new homepage.
- Click ADD.
- Notification that the page was added to a new homepage displays.
- Click OK. The new tile appears on the homepage you selected.
Verify New Tile on the Homepage
- Once you have saved the screen to your homepage, click the link in the left corner
of the banner. This will take you back one level to the indicated homepage.
- You can also click the Homepage drop-down menu in the center of the banner to view
all your homepages. Select the homepage you wish to use and view all the tiles on
- Click the Menu icon in the top banner and select the Personalize Homepage link.
- Click the Delete icon for the homepage you wish to delete.
- Click Save when finished.