UAConnect: Drop a Class
Dropping a class from your class schedule is very easy to do. Follow the instructions below to drop a class during the enrollment changes period for the semester.
- Log into the UAConnect Student Homepage.
- Click the Manage Classes tile.
- Click the Enroll link on the left navigation.
- Click the Drop tab.
Note: If more than one term is open for enrollment changes, you will be offered a choice of terms. Select the appropriate term from the options given by clicking the radio button next to the term.
- Select the checkbox of each class you wish to drop.
- Click the Drop Selected Classes button to remove the class or classes from your schedule.
- Confirm your drop selection and click Finish Dropping to complete the process.
- View the results of your drop. Correct any errors indicated.
- Click My Class Schedule to verify the class is dropped from your class schedule.