UAConnect: Enroll in Classes
Enrolling in a class is a multi-step process that includes selecting and confirming your course selections along with verification that you have read all the Class Notes. In addition, all classes that are not taught face-to-face must have a predominant location identified where the course will be taken.
- Log into UAConnect.
- Click the Manage Classes tile.
- Click Enroll to start the enrollment process.
Note: If you are already enrolled, you will see your current schedule displayed on the View my Classes page.
- Click the add tab to begin your class search.
Note: If more than one term is open for enrollment or enrollment changes, you will be offered a choice of terms. Select the appropriate term from the options given and click Continue.
- If you know the class number of the course, enter it in the Enter Class Nbr field
and click Enter.
- To find all classes, click the Class Search radio button.
- Click Search to open the Class Search page.
Enter Search Criteria
The Search for Classes page is now open. The Class Search Criteria section requires at least two search criteria to perform your search.
- Select your Course Career from the drop-down menu. The choices are Agriculture Law,
Continuing Education, Graduate, Law and Undergraduate.
- Type the value in Course Subject field, if known (see above). If unknown, click the
Select Subject button to see a listing of course subjects.
- Click the first letter of the desired subject. This example uses M to find a Mathematics
- The Select a Subject page displays all the subjects that fall under the letter you
- Click the Select button next to the subject and return to the Enter Search Criteria
page with the course Subject field populated with your selection.
- Click Search. The Search Results page opens with the results of your course subject
Note: To see more details about the class, click the Section link. The Class Detail page appears and provides more information about the class, such as enrollment limits, meeting time and course description. In addition to course information, you can view the required textbooks for the course. Click the View Materials link to see textbook information.
- Click Select button to add the course to your shopping cart. Some classes have required
drill or labs associated with the lecture class. Make your selection from the options
listed and click Next to continue.
- After making your selection, the Enrollment Preferences page opens providing additional
- Click Next to select additional classes or to complete your registration.
- When you are satisfied with your selections, click Proceed to Step 2 of 3 to confirm
If the class or classes you have selected have class notes attached, you will see
the message below. Click OK to confirm that you have read the notes and wish to continue
your enrollment process.
If you are enrolling in a class that is not taught face-to-face, the Class Location page opens. This page requires you to indicate the predominant geographical location in which the class or classes will be taken. This step is required. You may not proceed any further until this step is completed.
- Select the appropriate State or U.S. Territory from the drop-down menu or check the
Outside the US checkbox for all the indicated classes.
- Click Continue to confirm these classes and finish the enrollment process.
- Click Finish Enrolling to complete your enrollment.
Note: A green checkmark in the Status column indicates the class was added successfully. Had there been an error, a red X would appear in its place and would require an action to correct it.
- Click My Class Schedule to return to your Class Schedule page. The class is now officially on your schedule.