UAConnect: Payment Plan
You have access to set up a payment plan to pay on your account in installments by credit card or electronic check on your Student Homepage.
Important: If you wish your parents to receive notifications concerning payment plan reminders, please log into your Student Homepage and click the Treasurer’s Office tile. On the left, click the Payment Plan link. This opens a separate window or tab in your browser to the eCommerce Payment System.
- Log into UAConnect and click the Treasurer’s Office tile on your Student Homepage.
- Click Payment Plan link to open the eCommerce site.
Set Up an Installment Payment Plan
- Click the link in the Installment Payment Plans section.
- Information about the tuition charges and fees for the semester are displayed on this
- Scroll down the page to see the number of installment payments, the amount due at
each payment and the date the payments are due.
- Click the Truth in Lending checkbox.
- Enter your initials in the Electronic Signature field.
- Cancel or Accept the agreement terms.
Set Up Payment Method
You have the option to make your payment with either a credit card or an electronic
check. Select the payment method you wish to use and click Continue. Information about
setting up automatic payments is included at the end of these instructions.
Note: The Enrollment Fee is due at the time of sign up.
Credit Card Payment
- Click the Enter new credit card information radio button. Complete the required fields
on this page and click Continue Checkout.
- Review your payment information and if correct, click Submit.
An email receipt for the enrollment fee and an additional separate email containing the terms and conditions along with the payment amounts is sent to the email address(es) listed during enrollment.
Electronic Check Payment
- Complete all the required fields on this page and click the Continue Checkout button.
- Confirm your payment information and then click the Submit Payment button.
An email receipt for the payment and an additional separate email containing the terms and conditions along with the payment amounts is sent to the email address(es) listed during enrollment.
Automatic Payments - Optional
Important: If you choose to not automatically pay your installment amount, you must adjust the amount of the payment each time you make a payment on your account.
- To set up automatic payments, select a value from the listed options.
- Use the same payment information and email address used for the Enrollment Fee
- Provide new credit card information
- Enter new electronic check information
- Choose not to use automatic payments
Note: If you select to pay your installments by a credit card, a 1.8% convenience/service charge is added to each of your payments and will be displayed.
- Click Submit to complete your enrollment into automatic payments.
- You will now see that you are enrolled in the Installment Payment Plan for the semester.
- You will receive an email stating that you have successfully scheduled your payment
and the date of the first payment.