UAConnect: Search for Intersession Classes
Students can locate intersession classes in Search for Classes and in Schedule Planner.
Note: New incoming first-year freshmen are restricted from enrolling in an intersession class during their first semester.
Search for Classes
- Students can begin searching for classes from one of the following pages:
- From the Student Homepage: Click the Manage Classes tile and then the Class Search link in the left menu bar.
- From the Administrative User Homepage: Click the NavBar icon > Navigator> Curriculum Management> Schedule of Classes.
- From the Faculty Homepage or Advisor Homepage: Click the Class Search tile and then the Class Search link in the left menu bar.
- Select the Term within the main terms listed in the drop-down menu.
Note: To narrow your search results, scroll down and add additional search criteria.
- Click Search to view the search results. You will have the option of selecting the
class at the designated enrollment time.
- Click the Manage Classes tile on the Student Homepage.
- Click the Schedule Planner link in the left navigation. Click the CLICK HERE button to begin your search.
- Select the desired Term radio button. Click the Save and Continue button to select
- Select the Campus and click Save and Continue button.
- Check the Intersession check box from the Select Session list.
- Click the Save and Continue button to begin searching for classes.