UAConnect: View Personal Information
The Parent/Family Authorization option allows a student to authorize access to view certain student information. This authorization provides access to the designee (parent or other third party) to view financial, academic and personal information. This document addresses access to Personal Information.
Important: It is important to note that the access granted to you through the Parent Center
is based on your student’s consent for you to view specific online information and
is notequivalent to a third-party release of information covered by the Federal Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Your student must complete a FERPA Third Party Release form that allows the University to discuss items covered by FERPA with you.
Log into ParentConnect
- Log into Parent Center through ParentConnect.
- Enter your login information.
- Click Log in.
View Contact Details and Addresses
The information found on these pages is considered Directory Information and available to release unless the student directs that the information not be released.
- Click the UA Parent Homepage tile.
- Your student(s) who have authorized you to view their information appear on this page.
You must click the checkbox of the student account you wish to view, then click the
Select Student button.
- Click the Personal Information link in the left navigation bar.
- Click Contact Details to view email and phone numbers.
- Click Addresses to view all current address types.