UAConnect: View Academic Information
The Parent/Family Authorization option allows a student to authorize access to view certain student information. This authorization provides access to the designee (parent or another third party) to view financial, academic and directory information. This document addresses access to Academic Information.
IMPORTANT: It is important to note that the access granted to you through the Parent Center
is based on your student’s consent for you to view specific online information and
is not equivalent to a third-party release of information covered by the Federal Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Your student must complete a FERPA Third Party Release form that allows the University to discuss items covered by FERPA with you.
Log into ParentConnect
- Log into ParentConnect.
- Enter your email address and ParentConnect password.
- Click Log in.
- Click Academic Records. Select Grades to view.
- The Grades page opens and displays the grades from the most current term.
- To select a different term, click Change Term.
- Click the radio button of the term you wish to view.
- Click Continue.
Note: Only one term may be selected and viewed at a time.
Class Grades are displayed on this page. However, if grades do not appear on this page it may be that the term is not yet over or your student was not enrolled for this term.
Term Statistics are found at the bottom of this page and display academic information used in calculating
your student’s grade point average (GPA).
View Class Schedule
- Click the Class Schedule link and Select a Student, if necessary.
- If more than one term is available to view, you will be asked to select a term.
- Click Continue.
- Your student’s class schedule for the term you selected now displays.