UAConnect: Add Student to Class Waitlist
Add a student to an established class waitlist.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Quick Enroll a Student
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the student's University ID number, Academic Career, Academic Institution and
- Click Add.
- The Quick Enrollment page opens to the Class Enrollment tab.
Note: The Action field value should default to Enroll.
- Enter the class number in the Class Nbr field. If needed, click the magnifying glass
icon to view the available values for this field.
- Review the other tabs and complete the fields, as appropriate, for any overrides,
requisites, permissions or service indicators.
- Change the Action Date if needed.
- On the Class Override page, select the Wait List Okay checkbox.
- Click Submit.
- When the student has been successfully enrolled, a Message link appears on the Class
- Click the Message link to see more details. This message example shows that the student
has been added to the waitlist for the class along with the position number.
- Click Return to go back to the Class Enrollment page.