UAConnect: Official Withdrawal
Withdrawing from the university means you intend to withdraw from all classes that have not yet been completed up to that time.
- A student who leaves the university voluntarily before the end of the fall or spring semester must withdraw from all classes or notify the Office of the Registrar in writing.
- Students who do not withdraw officially from a class they fail to complete will receive an “F” in that class.
- Students with holds on their registration should contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance in processing the withdrawal.
Important: If you receive financial aid, please read this information carefully and contact the Treasurer’s Office if you have questions.
Withdrawing from All Classes
- Log into your UAConnect Student Homepage and click the Manage Classes tile.
- Click the Official Withdrawal link.
- Select the term of your withdrawal to continue.
- Click the Begin Withdrawal Process button to continue withdrawing from your classes.
- A questionnaire is available to provide important information about your withdrawal.
You may choose to continue without taking the questionnaire.
- Click Yes to continue with your withdrawal. This is the last opportunity to retain
Note: If you select No, the withdrawal process is cancelled and you are still enrolled in your classes.
- A verification message appears indicating your withdrawal is successful. Click OK
- To confirm that you have been withdrawn, click View My Grades.
Note: Remember to contact the Treasurer’s Office or possible financial obligations resulting from your withdrawal from the university.