UARK Wi-Fi Mac Setup
UARK Wi-Fi is the secured network for UARK users, offering unrestricted internet access to all web locations and services. Guests on campus can connect to UARK Guest Wi-Fi. Visitors from participating institutions can get online using the eduroam network.
To connect to UARK Wi-Fi using Mac OS X:
- Click the Airport icon in the upper right corner.
- Select UARK Wi-Fi from the list of available networks.
- Enter your UARK username and password.
- When prompted to accept the certificate, click Continue. Enter your system's keychain password and click OK.
Troubleshooting Note: If you are experiencing problems connecting, remove the connection profile from your device and create a new one. To remove the connection:
- Open System Preferences from the Apple menu. Click Network.
- Select the wireless network from the drop-down menu and click Advanced.
- Highlight the wireless network and click (-) to remove the connection. Click OK. Click Apply.
Follow the setup instructions above to create a new connection.