UARK Wi-Fi Ubuntu Setup
The following instructions provide the security settings for connecting to UARK Wi-Fi in the Linux operating system Ubuntu.
- In the Wireless Network Authentication window's Wireless Security tab, choose the
- Wireless security: WPA and WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Anonymous identity: leave blank
- CA certificate: (None)
- PEAP version: Automatic
- Inner authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Enter your UARK username and password.
- Click Connect. A warning that you have not chosen a certificate authority will appear.
Note: You may be prompted to enter a new keyring password. Create a keyring password, and click OK.