Website Information

Find contact information to learn more about managing departmental, RSO and personal websites.


For assistance with an official university website, or before applying for one, please contact your college or department's webmaster or the office of university relations. Report content management system or server outages to the IT Help Desk at 479-575-2905 or

Registered Student Organizations

Website development support for registered student organizations is available at the Student Technology Center. Learn more about creating and managing an RSO website.

Personal Websites

The Student Technology Center provides web development tutoring and support for faculty, staff and students. Learn more about creating and managing a personal website using UARK WordPress