UAConnect: Enrollment Verification
Students may choose to print or view an unofficial copy of their Enrollment Verification or request that the university mail an official copy to a specified address.
Print or View an Unofficial Copy
- Log into your Student Homepage.
- Click the Academics Records tile.
- Click My Academics.
- Click Request Enrollment Verification.
Unofficial Enrollment Verification
- Select Allow to Print from My Browser from the processing options drop-down menu.
This action allows you view or print an unofficial copy of your enrollment verification.
- Check the boxes of the items you would like to appear on the enrollment verification.
- Check the Include My Program and Plan checkbox to include your academic college and
major on your enrollment verification.
- Check the Include My Earned Degrees checkbox to include any degrees earned at the
University of Arkansas.
- Check the Include my Term and Cum GPA checkbox to include a term GPA for each term
and the cumulative GPA for the career.
- Check the Include my Term and Cum GPA checkbox to include a term GPA for each term and the cumulative GPA for the career.
- For a specific term to be listed on the enrollment verification, choose from the drop-down
menu. If a term is not selected, all terms will be included on the enrollment verification
- Click Submit to view your selections.
- To print an unofficial copy of the enrollment verification, click the Printer Friendly Version link located at the bottom of the page.
Official Enrollment Verification
- To request that an official copy of the enrollment verification be mailed from the
Office of the Registrar, select Request Institution to Mail from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the options you want included in the enrollment verification from the list
- For a specific term to be listed on the enrollment verification, select from the drop-down
list. If a term is not selected, all terms will be included on the enrollment verification
- Enter the Number of Copies Required.
- Check the Send to My Address check box.
- Select the Address Type from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the person to receive this in the Send To field.
- To make changes to the selected address, click the Edit Address link.
- Click OK when completed. You are now returned to the Request Enrollment Verification
- Click Submit to complete the request. You will receive confirmation that your request
was successful. Your Enrollment Verification will be mailed within three business