UAConnect: Set Administrative User Defaults
User Default will auto-populate field values in search pages and data entry pages based on your UARK Username. It is a very useful tool for making data entry easier and faster.
The User Defaults component contains several pages; however, this document describes only User Defaults 1 and User Defaults 4.
All other default User Default pages are specific to Admissions, Registrar’s and Financial staff and do not need to be filled in.
Note: Enter as many or as few fields as makes sense for your situation. You may change your User Defaults as often as needed. You will always be able to change from the default settings and choose another option when you enter UAConnect.
User Defaults 1
- Log into UAConnect and click the UA Administrative Users tile. The User Defaults 1
page is now open.
- Type in the values for the following fields. Leave fields blank if you do not want
to set default values there. Click the magnifying glass icon to look up field values.
- Click Save when finished.
User Defaults 4
This page allows you to move from page to page without having to re-enter the student’s UARK Username ID.
- Click the Carry ID check box.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.