UAConnect: Swapping a Class
Swapping a class allows you to simultaneously add a class at the same time you drop one. The benefit is that you do not have to drop the one class unless you can successfully add the new class.
Swapping a Class
- Log into your UAConnect Student Homepage and click the Manage Classes tile.
- Click the Enroll link on the left. Click the Swap tab to select the term that contains
the class you wish to swap.
Note: If more than one term is open for enrollment changes, you will be offered a choice of terms. Select the appropriate term from the options given by clicking the radio button next to the term.
- Click the drop down arrow to select the class you wish to drop from your schedule.
In this example, we will switch PEAC 1831 for PEAC 1901.
- Click the Search button to Search for the Class you wish to add to your schedule or
type in the class number in the Enter the Class Nbr field and click Search.
- Scroll down to the Search Results and click Select Class to add the class to your
- Review the Enrollment Preference page. Click Next to continue.
- Confirm the classes you have selected for this swap process. Click Finish Swapping
when you are satisfied with the classes.
- View the results of your swapped classes. The Status will display either a green check
mark or a red X indicating either success or error.
- Click My Class Schedule to review your new class schedule.