UAConnect: View Financial Aid in ParentConnect
The Parent/Family Authorization option allows a student to authorize access to view certain student information. This authorization provides access to the designee (parent or other third party) to view finances, financial aid, academic and personal information. This document covers information about Viewing Financial Aid.
Log into ParentConnect
- Log into Parent Center through myConnect on the UAConnect landing page.
- Enter your username and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign in.
Important: It is important to note that the access granted to you through the Parent Center
is based on your student’s consent for you to view specific online information and
is not equivalent to a third-party release of information covered by the Federal Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Your student must complete a FERPA Third Party Release form that allows the university to discuss items covered by FERPA with you.
View Financial Aid
- Click the UA Parent Homepage tile.
- Your student(s) who have authorized you to view their information appear on this page.
Click the checkbox of the student account you wish to view, and then click the Select
- Click the Financial Aid link in the left navigation bar.
- Click the Financial Aid Summary link to view your student’s financial aid information.
- To view a different term, click the Change button in the top left screen.
- Click the Federal Aid Year you wish to view.
- The Financial Aid Summary page opens for the Federal Aid Year you selected.
- Federal Aid Year contains the award description, category of aid, and the amount offered and accepted.