Test Scanning Guidelines
Read the following guidelines for preparing Scantrons. See the prepared Scantron example.
- Pearson 4521 exam forms are preferred, but 6703 forms are also allowed.
- Remove stray marks, staples, paperclips, labels or rubber bands. Do not bend, fold or mutilate.
- Exams must be completed using #2 pencils.
- Student names and ID numbers are required.
- Make sure Name, ID and Special Code fields are left-justified, starting at the far left of the answer area.
- Include an answer key with "AA KEY" in the Name field.
Note: The Name field can be changed after scanning if necessary.