VPN: Install GlobalProtect for iOS
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Search at the bottom of the screen and enter GlobalProtect.
Note: The app developer is listed as Palo Alto Networks, and the icon is a globe with a shield and a check mark on it.
- Tap Get and then tap Install.
- Once installed, tap Open or tap the app icon.
- Tap Allow to get notifications.
- Enter the portal address:
- Tap Allow to add the VPN configuration to this device.
- Enter your UARK username and password and then tap Sign in.
This will automatically connect to the VPN on initial setup. To disconnect, tap the middle icon.
Most campus users will automatically connect using the General Access gateway and do not need to change any settings.
If you are part of a team with special access, you will be automatically logged into the appropriate gateway. To manually select a gateway:
- Tap the up arrow (^) at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a gateway from the menu. You will be disconnected from the previous gateway.
Having trouble? Create a ticket.