How to Connect to UARK Registered/Housing IoT Network
UARK Registered is a special-use wireless network for devices that cannot otherwise authenticate to UARK Wi-Fi. These devices include gaming consoles, AppleTV, wireless TVs, etc.
Note: In residence halls, the network is named UARK Housing IoT. To report an issue with residence hall internet access, create a ResNet ticket.
Register New Devices
Registration is limited to 10 devices per user. If you have met the limit for adding devices, please create a ticket.
- Go to clearpass.uark.edu.
Note: You must be on campus to access this site.
- Log in with your UARK username and password.
- Follow the prompts to Create a Device. You will be required to provide your device's MAC address.
Do not register Nintendo, Playstation and Xbox devices. Registrations for these device types should be deleted.
- Open the wireless network settings for your device.
- Select the UARK Registered or Housing IoT wireless network. If your device is registered correctly, it will automatically connect.
Sharing a Device with Another Device
When registering a device that will be used to share with another device on the network, select the AirGroup feature. AirGroup allows these types of devices to safely and securely operate on the wireless network without impacting internet services for the rest of campus.