SISMISC Technical Team
The Student Information System and Miscellaneous Systems (SISMISC) technical team is charged with delivering student-related information services to a broad customer base, including both academic and administrative users.
The chief purpose of SISMISC is to support the comprehensive PeopleSoft Campus Solutions student data transaction system, locally referred to as UAConnect.
Other student-related applications that are supported include:
- Schedule 25 for classroom scheduling
- Phire application for PeopleSoft migration and version management
- UC4 for batch job scheduling
- Java-based web applications
- Interfaces to many satellite application systems around campus
Visit UAConnect Help for support and training resources.