Webex Teams, formerly Spark, is a meeting, messaging, and videoconferencing service for one-on-one or team collaboration with file and screen sharing, and is available to all students, faculty, and staff at the U of A.
Webex Teams features include:
- Persistent chat and collaboration rooms
- Screen sharing and whiteboarding
- On-demand video or audio meetings
- Meeting scheduling and file sharing
- Integration with other apps, including Box
Create secure work areas within Webex Teams to begin collaborating with another person, group or team.
- Log into teams.webex.com/signin with your UARK login information.
Note: Webex Teams in the Chrome browser does not yet fully support making calls, joining meetings, or screen sharing.
- Download the Cisco Webex Teams App for your desktop of mobile device. Use your UARK username and password to download and sign in.