Webex Online Meetings
With Webex Meetings, U of A students, faculty and staff can host or attend online meetings, give presentations, share screens and more. Participants can join by telephone, computer, smartphone or tablet.
Webex features include:
- Conferencing with up to 200 participants
- File sharing and screen sharing
- Desktop sharing for demonstration or support purposes
- Ability to record sessions for distribution
- Integration with Outlook using Webex Productivity Tools
To host a meeting:
- Visit https://uark.webex.com.
- Click the My Webex tab.
- Log in with your UARK account.
Anyone, on and off campus, can be invited to a Webex meeting. Audio and video conferencing is hosted through the Webex Meeting Center for Windows, Mac or Linux operating systems.
Webex Training and Support
Lynda.com provides a Learning Webex online tutorial to help you get started, free of charge for U of A students, faculty and staff.
Learn more about free online training at lynda.uark.edu.