Purchase with Payroll Deduction
Appointed faculty and staff can make personal purchases on academically-discounted technology using payroll deduction at no additional cost. Taxes are included in the payroll deduction. Eligibility requirements and other limitations apply.
Appointed nine and 12 month employees are eligible for the payroll deduction program
at the Tech Store. Payroll deduction can be used for purchases from $250 to $3,000.
Note: Nine-month appointed employees must start and complete payroll deduction during the time of their appointment.
Shop In Person
- Visit our store on campus and select your item(s).
- Talk to one of our representatives at the checkout desk about starting a quote.
- Complete the Payroll Deduction Authorization form and sign. You must show your valid University ID to submit the form.
- Visit our online store.
- When selecting your item(s), click Add to Wish List.
- Open the Wish List, save a screenshot or copy of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and bring it into the store.
- Complete and print the Payroll Deduction Authorization form.
Note: You must sign the printed copy. Digital signatures are not accepted.
- Submit the form to our representative at the checkout desk in the store. You must show your valid University ID to submit the form.
Allow up to 2 business days for HR approval.
Once your request is approved, the Tech Store will email you with details of the payroll deduction.
In-stock items can be picked up during store hours on the same day as the approval.
Items not in stock? To request quotes for items not in stock, contact us with the manufacturer part/model number, and a sales associate will create a quote for the item(s).
About the Tech Store
The Tech Store provides academic discounts, as well as installation and repairs on Apple and Dell devices. Stop by our on-campus location or shop online.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday