Current Hours and Equipment Availability
Starting Monday, Aug. 3, the Student Technology Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Due to COVID-19 concerns, social distancing measures and an increased cleaning schedule are in place. Other changes include limitations to hours and equipment availability. Read more about the Student Tech Center reopening.
The Student Technology Center gaming lounge offers console and PC gaming, as well as occasional tournaments and other related events.
We have over 100 games available for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Wii. See our Video Game List for all available titles.
If PC gaming is more your speed, we have 24 Alienware gaming computers with popular competative and casual games pre-installed. Even if what you want to play isn't already installed, fast download speeds ensure you'll be on the playing field in no time. Please note that the Student Technology Center does not provide memberships or subscriptions for game services that require them.
Rules of Conduct
- Exessive foul language is prohibited.
- Excessive rude, offensive and threatening behavior is prohibited.
- Generally accepted casual or leisure attire required at minimum.
- Only on-duty STC staff are allowed behind the desk without permission.
- Chairs are not allowed to be removed from their designated area.
- Food and drinks are allowed, however messes must be cleaned up by those who make them and lab operators must be notified of any spills.