Install Perceptive Content Application
To download and install Perceptive Content, you must have administrator rights on your computer. Contact your department tech support if you do not have administrator rights.
- Map a drive to "\\gizmo\perceptivecontent\188.8.131.527" and log in with your UARK username and password.
- Drag-and-drop the ClientSetup_447.exe file to your desktop.
Note: If you receive an alert message, click OK.
- From your desktop, right-click ClientSetup_447.exe and select "Run as Administrator."
- Click Allow when prompted with the message, "Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to the computer?"
- Click OK when the InstallShield Wizard Welcome screen opens. Allow several minutes
for the installer to load.
Note: If you are prompted to restart at this time, click No.
- Scroll to the end of the License Agreement and check the box to accept the terms. Click Next.
- Click Next to allow default local installation settings.
- In the Profile Name field, enter "Production."
- In the Server Name field, enter "pcapp.uark.edu."
- In the Port Number field, enter "6000."
- In the Deployment Server URL field, enter
- Click Next. Click Next and then click Install.
- Allow several minutes for the installation to complete. Click Finish.
To open the application, double-click the Perceptive Content icon on your desktop. Enter your UARK username password. Click Connect.
System Requirements and Recommendations
This application requires Windows, version 7, 8.1 or 10, with a 2.0 GHz or greater processor. A dual core processor is recommended for increased performance. Other requirements include:
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768. Recommended screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 SVGA
- Minimum internet speed: 1.5Mb/s. Recommended internet speed: 4.5Mb/s
- Minimum memory: 2GB memory
- Minimum disk space: 1GB disk space
- NET 3.5 and 4.5 required